1. Armenia between Byzantium and Orient: Memorial of Karen Youzbachian (1927–2009). Edited by Bernard Outtier and Basil Lourié.
2. Philalethes: Patristic, Philosophical, and Georgian Studies in Honor of Shalva Nutsubidze’s 125th Anniversary. Edited by Tamar Nutsubidze, Cornelia Horn, and Basil Lourié.
3. Nadejda Miladinova, Euthymius Zigabenus’ Panoplia Dogmatike in the Slavonic, Greek, and Latin traditions.
4. FS Getatchew Haile (Ethiopian Studies). Ed. by Adam McCollum.
5. Ethiopian Studies Dedicated to the 40th Anniversary of the Ethiopian Manuscript Microfilm Library (EMML). Ed. by Ted Erho and Adam McCollum.
6. Michel van Esbroeck, Opera minora, approx. 3 vols. Ed. by B. Lourié et al. (most of his papers arranged thematically and introduced).